Remember our earlier story yesterday when we talked about a leaked screenshot of the Samsung Magazine UX? Well, it seems that there are some folks who claim that the leaked screenshot happens to be the home screen for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5, which itself has been subjected to a fair number of leaks and rumors already, a long time before the actual device actually hits the market.
As mentioned before, the purported home screen for the Galaxy S5 comprises of a column of cards, where it will show off information concerning your online orders, sports results, upcoming flights, social contacts, upcoming concerts and appointments, among others. Don’t you think that it has its design heritage that can be attributed to Windows Phone’s Metro UI?
Do bear in mind that even if the above leaked screenshot is headed for the Galaxy S5 eventually, the final design might be different from the entire shebang that you see here, since there is always room for modifications and improvements before the real deal is rolled out to the masses. Do you like what you see so far, or do you think that Samsung is better off with their TouchWiz user interface? After all, don’t fix what is not broken, right?
Next Story: Kim Dotcom Launches Political Party
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off