Concepts are always interesting to play with, since many boundaries are broken down and you do not really need to figure out all the limitations that are available in the real world. Having said that, working concepts as well as prototypes, too, give confidence to the masses that something equivalent can roll out sometime down the road. The folks over at Volvo have announced that the Volvo Concept XC Coupe will be the second in line of three concept cars that will make an appearance at the Detroit Motor Show. In fact, the Volvo Concept XC Coupe is said to be inspired by modern high-tech sports equipment as a “sophisticated, capable and safe car for people with an active lifestyle”.
The Volvo Concept XC Coupe will come across as a two-door, four-seater ride, where it will seemingly share an extremely strong bond with its sibling Volvo Concept Coupé. As for its larger 21-inch wheels, more accentuated wheel-arches as well as taller roofline, those would tend to end up making the entire ride look a whole lot more robust with a fuller, capable representation. Good thing there are no more Twilight movies in the pipeline that will function as Volvo advertisements! Do you like what you see above?
- 2014-04-11: Volvo Inflatable Child Seat Concept
- 2014-03-14: CarPlay Support For Older Models Unlikely For Ferrari And Volvo
- 2014-03-03: Volvo Demonstrates Apple's CarPlay Features In Video
- 2014-02-26: Volvo Human Machine Interface Set For Geneva Debut
- 2014-02-23: Volvo Cars Sees Potential In Connected Cars And New Delivery System