With the LG G Pro 2 having been officially launched, we’re sure many are looking forward to LG’s next rumored handset, the LG G3. Unfortunately not much is known about the LG G3 at the moment apart from rumors and speculation, and now thanks to a report from the Korean media, it has been suggested that features such as eye and fingerprint recognition could be part of the LG G3. In terms of eye recognition, that particular rumor is a new one, but in the past we have heard rumors that the LG G3 could sport a fingerprint scanner, and this claim seems to reaffirm it.
It should be noted that this isn’t a rumor per se, but rather it came about when LG officials were asked as to whether eye and fingerprint recognition could be part of the LG G3, in which LG officials said that they are considering all sorts of possibilities which is neither a confirmation nor a denial, so this is something we will have to keep an eye on. The LG G3 trademark was recently filed so at the very least we know that the device is real. Oddly enough a rumor suggests that the handset could be launched on the 17th of May which seems a little too soon given that the LG G Pro 2 is only expected to make its way to US and European markets after April. Either way we’ll be on the lookout for more LG G3 news, so check back with us at a later date to see if there are additional details to be had!
Next Story: LG G Pro 2's US Release Will Be After March
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2014-03-17: LG G3 Training To Take Place In June [Rumor]
- 2014-03-17: LG G3 Could Sport 5.5-inch Display, Octa-Core MediaTek Chipset [Rumor]