So, it seems that the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 will finally get a release date, where it has been announced that it will arrive this coming March 9th – which is not too far away, really. The Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 will hit retailers including the likes of Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Tiger Direct, PC Richard and Sons, Fry’s, Newegg and Samsung.com on that fateful date, where we also found out that the 32GB model will cost you $649.99 a pop. As with majority of the other Galaxy branded devices from Samsung, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 will arrive with a bunch of free content courtesy of Samsung’s Galaxy Perks program.
Those who are interested in the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 and have decided to drop some serious coin for it will be on the receiving end of $25 Google Play credit, a year of GoGo in-flight Wi-Fi, a 3-month Hulu Plus trial for new users, 3 months of Sirius XM Internet Radio for new users, a trio of Audible audiobooks for new users, a half year Cisco WebEx web conferencing service for new users, 50GB of Dropbox cloud storage for 2 years, 2 years of RemotePC service for new users, the Hancom Office Suite, the Samsung WatchON app, and a year’s subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek+ for new users.
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-15: Samsung SM-T805 Could Be New Galaxy Tab Pro Device
- 2014-02-11: Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked
- 2014-01-16: Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite Announced Officially
- 2014-01-15: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite User Manual Revealed