If you’re in the market for a handset that’s affordable, perhaps the upcoming LG L65 might be of interest to you. LG has yet to officially announce the handset and this is pretty much the first time we’ve heard of it, but thanks to a recent post by the ever-reliable @evleaks, a press rendering of the handset along with some of its possible hardware specs have been revealed.
In terms of design, the LG L65 looks pretty simple and straightforward, so if you were after something with no frills, this should be more than capable of getting the job done. As far as hardware specs are concerned, the initial specs revealed by @evleaks shows that the device isn’t exactly flagship quality.
According to his post, the LG L65 will feature a dual-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz, a 4.3-inch display, and a 5MP rear-facing camera. No mention about the phone’s display resolution but chances are it will not be of the Full HD quality. There was also no mention of when the LG L65 will be announced, how much it will cost, or which carrier it will be headed for, but based on its specs, we can only assume that it will not be breaking the bank anytime soon.
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-14: Alleged LG G3 Screenshot "Confirms" 2560x1440 Display
- 2014-02-14: LG G Pad 8.3 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-01-29: Alleged LG G Pro 2 Photos Leaked
- 2014-01-16: Final Design Of LG Optimus F3Q For T-Mobile Leaked