Sharp does roll out some pretty cool smartphones, but these tend to remain restricted to the Japanese market only most of the time. What you see above looks like a mean handset – the 5.2” Sharp Aquos Xx 302Sh, where it happens to pack in quite a fair number of features that would out-feature (if such a word was to exist) other handsets in its class. For instance, the Sharp Aquos Xx 302Sh comes with an impressive 80.5% screen-to-body ratio, with the entire handset measuring 5.19” x 2.75” x 0.38”, not to mention this being IP57-certified to boot – which means it is both water as well as dust resistant.
Even better is the fact that when you search the Sharp Aquos Xx 302Sh’s hardware specifications underneath the hood, it comes with 2GB RAM, a quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor that ought to get the job done without an issue, 32GB of internal memory, with an option to further extend that thanks to its microSD memory card slot, a Full HD display, and a 2,600 mAh battery. At the back lies a 16.3-megapixel camera with a super-wide, f/1.9 aperture lens, while the front is equipped with a 12MP camera, how insane is that? After conversion, it will retail for approximately $670 unlocked, not exactly the cheapest handset in the market.
Next Story: BlackBerry Z3 Spotted In New Hands-On Photos
- 2014-04-17 iOcean X8 Has Autofocus Front Camera
- 2014-04-15 Amazon Smartphone Spotted
- 2014-04-09 Arirang AS1201 Could Be Made In China, Ironically
- 2014-03-06 New Sharp Aquos TVs Go On Sale In The US
- 2014-01-22 Sharp Introduces Aquos Mini SHL24
- 2014-01-16 Sharp Announces 15.6" Windows 8.1 Tablet
- 2014-01-06 Sharp Unveils New 8K Television Systems
- 2011-01-17 Disney to release smartphones
- 2010-08-03 Sharp To Launch Glasses-free 3D Smartphone With 3D Camera Globally In 2010