Harman Kardon has just released the GPS-310 that enables both navigation and digital audio to run simultaneously, ensuring important navigation information is not left out of the picture whenever you’re grooving to your favorite tunes. In addition, the user gets to set volume priority between either function for greater usability. Drivers also can keep their focus on the road with Text-to-Speech technology, relaying further instructions in a crystal clear manner to avoid confusion. Other feature of the GPS-310 includes an easy-to-use, intuitive touchscreen interface, a “Points of Interest” search, a 4″ widescreen WQVGA LCD display, 2GB of internal flash memory (holding maps of the US and Canada), and USB 2.0 connectivity. The Harman Kardon GPS-310 will retail for $349.99.
Next Story: Magellan RoadMate 1200
- 2014-04-14 Lechal Smart Shoes Update
- 2014-04-08 Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27 Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06 HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids