If you’ve been hankering after a high end GPS navigation system all this while, the Harman Kardon GPS-810 would be a prime candidate for your consideration. It shares all features found on both the GPS-310 and GPS-510, in addition to an intuitive, wireless rotary controller for in-vehicle operation, providing a convenient and comfortable access while you’re on the road. Not only that, the GPS-810 boasts Bluetooth connectivity that makes handling navigation and hands-free calls a cinch. An integrated wireless FM transmitter enables the user to play music or sound via any car audio system, while the picture viewer allows you to peruse through your thumbnail previews or keep the backseat passengers occupied with a slide show. The high-end Harman Kardon GPS-810 will empty your bank accounts by $599.99 with each purchase.
Next Story: Harman Kardon GPS-310
- 2014-04-08: Toyota Sports Drive Logger Replays Circuit Runs At Home
- 2014-04-02: TomTom Runner Cardio GPS Sport Watch Announced
- 2014-03-27: Magellan SmartGPS 5390 Announced
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-03-06: GPS Tracking Shoes Offer Alzheimer's Patients Added Safety