Savant GPS, LLC is proud of its latest creation, the OnPar touchscreen GPS rangefinder which will first debut at the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, Florida. OnPar holds the distinction of being the first color touchscreen GPS rangefinder in the world that help avid golfers experience their favorite sport like never before. It more or less functions as your very own caddy, although that doesn’t mean it will be able to carry your clubs via an anti-gravity ray as that feature is at least a couple more decades down the road. OnPar boasts a dynamic hole layout display and GPS positioning that allows it to check out the instant distance to anywhere and remaining distance to the green, making you feel as though you were playing in a video game directly. There is no word on pricing, but we do know that the OnPar will be out sometime this February. [Press Release]RELATED
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Samsung Will Reportedly Focus On Smartphone Accessories And Peripherals In 2014
- Amazon Prime Air Video Wasn't Shot In The U.S.
- Follow: GPS,