Another day another location focused application…
UrbanDaddy is an email magazine and digital publisher of local lifestyle and entertainment information and today, it launched its first iPhone application “The Next Move” sponsored by Lexus. It helps hipsters find the most relevant experience in their city based on the basic questions “what”, “when”, “why” and “who”. I tested it quickly from the desktop website www.TheNextMove.com and i was surprised to discover interesting suggestion for San Francisco in a few seconds (faster than Yelp), the experience was fun as well. Next Move is currently available in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Miami and Las Vegas, hopefully it will be on BlackBerry soon. Check the summary of our recently posted location based stories after the jump.
When you know where you are going using TheNextMove, send a Zhiing message to your friends with turn-by-turn directions or allow them to follow you on the map on your way to the bar with Glympse, and if you have a BlackBerry, use Buzzd the location based city guide recently launch on the RIM App World, then during the party, share your experience with your friends with GyPsii, the location based digital diary. But if you have no imagination and want to know where you and your friends are, just track them with Google Latitude.
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-01-03 TomTom Go Series with TomTom Traffic
- 2012-09-06 Apple Patent Talks About Syncing iPhone And Car
- 2012-03-01 iPhone app locates stores with hottest hunks
- 2012-01-06 Magellan Switch and Switch-up
- 2011-08-05 Moby: Private Location Sharing App with Battery Life Optimization