Talk about one-of-a-kind – that’s exactly what the Mechanical Memory Key is, where it took around a dozen hours to complete by UK artist Rob Smith. The case itself is made out of wood, while within the enclosed space are parts from six other pocket watches of yore.
The key is made out of purple heart & has approximately 26 Ruby’s which look great when the key catches the light, & when the Keys plugged into a USB, it glows green from underneath the gears giving the key a good sense of movement.
Strangely enough, being so unique didn’t really drive up the price as it is currently going for $165 a pop.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Microsoft Launches Another Scroogled Campaign Against The Chromebook
- Linutop 5 Fanless Mini Linux Desktop
- Thecus N2310 NAS Sips On Just 5W Of Power
- Acer Z3-600 AIO Desktop Announced
- Follow: diy, steampunk, usb flash drive,
- Seen at: geeky-gadgets