The Mobile Script phone is firstly a concept device, so don’t go rolling your eyes with the sort of features thrown in. This handset aims to further explore the functions that current cellphones already have, including Internet browsing, working on-the-go, games and communications. The device itself features a couple of touchscreen displays, where one comes in the standard candybar format while the other is made up of a flexible OLED display that can stiffen whenever a low voltage charge goes through it to make available maximum viewing real estate whenever required. To make things more interesting, there is no need to recharge this puppy since it comes covered in a photo sensitive nano material that will harness solar power as energy.
Next Story: Photo-Touch Phone
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept