The conceptual Luna Breast Care Device ought to help when it comes to early detection of breast cancer, where this personalized intimate unit enables self-examination in the comfort and privacy of one’s home. It will be a handheld unit that boasts the latest intelligent biomedical technologies which are touted to be capable of “feeling for lumps on the human breast as to detect abnormalities under the surface of the skin.” Comprising of two components, this unit features a charging interface alongside a screen and a soft screening pad interface made of flexible, bio-elastic materials with multiple sensors that process the info. All records of screenings will be stored on it for future reference if needed. We wonder whether this will ever make it to the real world though.
Next Story: GW620 Could Be First Android Handset From LG
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept