The Samsung XL2370 has what Samsung calls a “finger-slim” design, and provides high-end features such as a 2ms response time a 1080p resolution (1920×1080 pixels) and a 40% power savings (according to Samsung). On top of that, it is lighter to transport and should require less materials to produce, which is why Samsung calls it an eco-friendly product.
Samsung is currently crushing the competition on the display and TV space. It has a good quality/value ratio and edgy designs – a powerful combination that has erased Sony from a space that it has dominated for the past decade or so. This monitor will come out in Korea this month, then will make its way to the rest of the world later. [press release]
Next Story: AT&T Looking at Gadgets To Grow
- ASUS PQ321 4K 31.5-Inch Monitor Available For Pre-Order For $3,500
- Google Releases Google+ Photos App For Chromebook Pixel
- Polycom New Solutions: RealPresence CloudAxis, New User Interface, RealPresence Desktop 2.0, Virtual Edge Executive Desktop
- iPhoto '12 for Mac could be arriving this summer and rumored to bring over some iOS features
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 now available