German designer Axel Schaefer must surely hate the winter as he has come up with this ingenious coffee table dubbed FIRE. It merges a fireplace and a coffee table into a single piece of furniture, where the table bit is made out of a clear body finished in HPL (high pressure laminate) that ensures durability. It burns bio-ethanol to keep your place warm, and we don’t suppose you can also roast marshmallows over it while chatting with family and friends with a cuppa of joe by the side as well. The FIRE coffee table won’t come cheap though, as you can pick it up in three finishes, namely ebony high gloss, colored and natural stone for €3,890, €3,000 and €6,900, respectively.
Next Story: Palm Pre tether hack
- 2013-11-08: iPad Explodes In Vodafone Store Causing Evacuation
- 2013-10-29: Safeflame Torch Creates Fire Only From Water
- 2013-10-03: Harness The Power Of Fire To Recharge Your Phone With FlameStower
- 2013-09-05: Man Puts Giant Flamethrower On Mobility Scooter For The Heck Of It
- 2013-04-07: FireWriter, The Inkjet Printer That Prints With Fire