The BAHA BP100 hearing aid from Cochlear is the latest in hearing aid technology, where it will offer significant improvements in speech understanding in noisy situations (around 25%) alongside improved bone conduction hearing performance compared to its predecessors. In addition, it will play nice with an ever growing host of lifestyle accessories including iPods and Bluetooth adapters. Dubbed to be the first direct bone conduction device in the world, the BAHA BP100 will rely on an advanced automatic signal processing system which will adjust itself accordingly to changing sound environments without having to manually tweak it. Yo can choose from a wide range of colors, where it will also feature an audio connector for FM systems, iPods and Bluetooth adapters.
Next Story: LaCie Sound2 speakers
- 2013-11-25: 'Made For iPhone' Hearing Aids Coming Early 2014
- 2013-04-03: Apple EarPods Hit With Lawsuit From Hearing Aid Maker
- 2012-05-03: Middle ear microphone to yield smaller hearing aid?
- 2012-01-06: SoundsGood hearing aid resembles earrings
- 2011-10-24: New hearing aid technology removes clatter