Fancy a mouse that can decompose when you bury it? That’s what this wooden mouse is all about – it comes with a phenomenal 5-year warranty alongside being covered with natural linseed oil alongside carnauba wax that adds to protection from wear. It works with just about any computer without the need for additional software or drivers. Interestingly enough, all wooden components used are made from a solitary piece of solid wood. No idea on whether designer Alest Rukov plans to market this or not.
Next Story: Motorola Droid prototype out on eBay
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance