If you’ve been following our blog, you’ll know that Sony has announced the Reader Daily Edition way back in August; though at the time there wasn’t any confirmation as to which newspapers would be offered for the reader. With the reader going on sale before 2010, the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) and the New York Post have been confirmed to be offered on the reader. The WSJ will be available in daily summary ($5) and digital copy ($14.99/month) editions. The New York Post will cost $9.99 a month. Well you be dropping $399.99 with this when it’s released?
Next Story: Body Check Ball
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2012-08-16 Sony PRS-T2 eReader finally becomes official
- 2011-09-13 Scuba Divers use Sony Reader 300ft underwater
- 2010-08-13 Sony to out new Reader devices in due time