It seems like rumors regarding Apple’s upcoming tablet just won’t stop, and now even Bloomberg is reporting that the device will be unveiled sometime this month, and the device itself should be going on sale in March 2010, which is just around the corner. With the rumored January 27th announcement date just around the corner, the rumor mill is churning non-stop, so be sure to check back often and we’ll keep you up to date with the latest word on the upcoming Apple tablet.
Next Story: Green PC Made From Recyclable Materials
- 2011-02-17 Apple hogs up to 60% of world's touch panels
- 2010-01-27 Is This The Real Apple Tablet?
- 2010-01-27 Apple patent for Proximity Detector for Tablets approved
- 2010-01-27 iSlate Advertisement Video?
- 2010-01-27 Apple iPad Is Now On Apple Website
- 2010-01-27 Apple Stock Drops Upon iPad Announcement But Goes Up On Price Announcement
- 2010-01-27 First iPad Review, I played with it on 1/27
- 2010-01-30 Apple iPad Costs $270.50 To Manufacture?