You know that when it comes to safety of your offspring, you would spare no expense. Hence, booster seats in your vehicle are a must, since it helps buckle up your little ones safe and sound during a long journey. How about letting them carry their own load instead when they arrive at their destination? This is made possible thanks to the BoostApak, since it comes with a hard plastic shell that caters to kids aged from 4 to 11, and is ergonomically designed to “protect growing spines and encourage better posture.” No idea on how much it will cost, but do keep a keen eye out for it when the BoostApak hits the markets this April.
Next Story: 1Cross Tech MIDhybrid
- 2013-06-24: LeapPad Ultra Hands-On Review [Kids Tablet]
- 2013-06-10: Learning Computer Science With The Raspberry Pi: Interview With Feynlabs's Ajit Jaokar
- 2013-04-26: Smart Pajamas Use Dots To Read Bedtime Stories On Your iOS, Android Devices
- 2013-02-12: Netflix And DreamWorks To Create Turbo:F.A.S.T Show
- 2012-12-04: Android Kids Tablet Fuhu Nabi Jr Launched
- 2012-07-18: Nabi 2 Kids Tablet Review
- 2011-04-22: Today's children are the "Touch Generation"