If you want to adorn your iPhone with luxury items such as diamonds or gold, but can’t afford to pick up the iPhone 3GS Supreme, you could always go down the budget route and check out the Jade Polish Rainbow case for the iPhone 3G and 3GS by Caze. It’s similar to your run-of-the-mill transparent iPhone case, but it features more than 50 Swarovski crystals of different colors scattered around the bottom of the case. As a bonus, you’ll also be given a mirror-finish and anti-fingerprint screen protector, protection film for the Apple logo at the back of your iPhone, wallet-size iPhone stand, as well as a free Swarovski Apple logo cover, or a free bonus iPhone case. The Jade Polish Rainbow case is going for $39, so it really shouldn’t break the bank, right?
Next Story: Motorola Cliq XT Unboxed With Live Pictures
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-08-05: Lower-priced iPhone launching soon?
- 2011-07-31: Radio Shack rumored to cut iPhone prices tomorrow
- 2011-07-25: iPhone 4 is still selling well
- 2011-04-04: PwnageTool 4.3: untethered iOS 4.3.1 Jailbreak released
- 2011-03-31: Hasbro MY3D available April 3