LG will be having another entry into the 3D TV market, with its LG LX9500 3DTV, which is slated to go on sale in early May in the U.S. and Europe, albeit the TV will be launching in Korea first. The LX9500 will support the active shutter glasses needed to let you experience the 3D effect, as well as HDMI 1.4 ports, USB 2.0, Wireless AV Link, Skype (via an optional camera), and is also DLNA-ready if you opt to add-on the dongle. There isn’t any official price to this 3D TV just yet, but reports hint that the 47-inch model will be going for 4.7m KRW, which is about $4,112, certainly not spare change.
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Japanese Market Variant Presumably Leaked Online
- 2014-04-15: LG G3 Rumored For June Announcement, July Release
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2011-09-07: LG 55LW9800 passive 3DTV receives THX 3D display certification
- 2011-04-08: LG Mobile Digital TV takes interactive TV to a new level
- 2010-12-27: LG LZ9700 LED backlit 3D LCD HDTV ready to rock at CES 2011