Sprint’s Overdrive probably isn’t what you think of when you hear the term “iPhone 4G”, but check out the video (in the full post), and you’ll see what we mean. It seems that Verizon Wireless isn’t the only carrier out there to make AT&T the butt of its advertising jokes. According to the advert, the iPhone is a cool phone just that it’s held back by AT&T’s poor connection. With Sprint’s Overdrive, you’ll get your own personal Wi-Fi Hotspot, which should offer a faster connection speed. Even if you don’t own an iPhone, it’s still a funny ad, worth a watch.
Check out our Sprint Overdrive review.
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: 4g, at&t, iPhone, Sprint, Verizon, wimax,
- Seen at: boygeniusreport