Sprint’s Overdrive probably isn’t what you think of when you hear the term “iPhone 4G”, but check out the video (in the full post), and you’ll see what we mean. It seems that Verizon Wireless isn’t the only carrier out there to make AT&T the butt of its advertising jokes. According to the advert, the iPhone is a cool phone just that it’s held back by AT&T’s poor connection. With Sprint’s Overdrive, you’ll get your own personal Wi-Fi Hotspot, which should offer a faster connection speed. Even if you don’t own an iPhone, it’s still a funny ad, worth a watch.
Check out our Sprint Overdrive review.
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-01-16: T-Mobile Sports The Second Lowest Churn Rate For Q4 2013
- 2011-04-27: T-Mobile bets $1,000 that the Galaxy S 4G is faster than your iPhone
- 2010-09-20: AT&T to deliver LTE in mid-2011, LTE iPhone maybe?