Apple’s recently-launched iPad hasn’t been around for more than a week, but reports that by 2015 the majority of the kids under age 15 will be using computers that offer touchscreen inputs. This data comes from market-research firm Gartner, which also mentioned that about 50 percent of the computers purchased for kids 15 or less in 2015 will offer a touchscreen. If kids of the future will be extremely adept at using touchscreen devices, we’re certainly glad that we’re already used to touchscreen devices, so it shouldn’t be too hard for us to stay ahead of the kids from the future. Do you think that these touchscreen devices will be mainly from Apple, or other companies such as HTC?
Next Story: Video: Test Ride The Honda U3-X Unicycle
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors