Assuming the Activation Suit concept becomes reality, there is no need to search for a Super Soldier serum that Captain America was imbued with – after all, this suit is full well capable of electronically stimulating muscle groups to relax, “stretch”, and intensify work outs, helping one wearing it to achieve maximum physical capability thanks to a veritable array of data to analyze after. Too bad it isn’t able to remove the build up of lactic acid that will cause muscle fatigue after a prolonged workout on a particular muscle group, but hopefully future versions of such a concept is able to do so as Captain America becomes a reality – sans vibranium shield, of course.
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept