Fancy a scratch-free watch? Well, you won’t need to fork out a fortune to get a diamond encased watch, but why not consider this design by Allan George which features a Swatch brand name, albeit missing a glass face which is replaced by a plastic-rubber finish instead? Colored hands are located at the bottom, peeping out behind a transparent rim to make this one swanky timepiece for those who are young at heart. Too bad this is but a concept at point of publishing.
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept