Do you still have many friends mocking your iPad, claiming that you can’t do much with your oversized iPhone? You could always hack it together with some other components and turn it into a guitar-styled synthesizer and make some weird music/sounds with it. You probably won’t be invited to any concerts to show off your music talents on this, but at least you’ll be different from the crowd, right? Video after the jump.
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- iOS Gets Demonstrated Using Stop Motion Animation
- iOS 7 Adoption Rate Now At 74.1%
- Honda Gets Deeper iOS Integration With Display Audio
- Police Arrest Man For Stealing Copper From Site Of Apple's New Campus
- Follow: diy, guitar, iPad,
- Seen at: gizmodo