It’s already a fairly known fact that mobile data usage has increased a lot recently due to the many powerful smartphones in the market, and AT&T’s network is already quite well known for having trouble keeping up with the iPhone’s data demands. Now Jennifer Byrne, executive director at Verizon, has stated that the Droid X users seem to consume about five times the amount of data usage than any other device, which is quite intense, but considering that the Droid X is quite a capable Internet-connected device, it shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise to anyone. With such stats being bandied around, it’s no wonder Verizon has recently been rumored to be mulling the possibility of killing its unlimited data plans.
Next Story: Raytheon Android Tactical System
- 2013-12-16: Motorola DROIDs Undergo Soak Test
- 2013-07-16: Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra, MAXX And Mini Could Get July 23rd Announcement
- 2013-02-22: Motorola Droid RAZR And RAZR MAXX To Receive Jelly Bean
- 2012-11-19: Droid DNA Review
- 2012-11-13: Droid DNA Hands-On!
- 2011-03-28: Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked
- 2010-06-15: Next Generation Droid To Be Unleashed June 23rd
- 2010-08-11: Droid X Review
- 2010-08-20: Droid X gets leaked Froyo update
- 2010-12-08: Certain Droid X and Droid received Android 2.2.1 updates