One of the most noticeable gadgets from Back To The Future Part 2 would be the futuristic shoes with power laces, as all of us lazy folks would want such a thing. It’s 2010, and we still don’t have such technology in the stores yet, but some folks out there have taken the time and effort to make such a pair of shoes a reality. Sure, there’s a rather obvious looking mechanism at the back, but it does seem to do the job. Check out a video of it in action after the jump, and let us know if it gives you hope for getting self-lacing shoes in the future.
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Follow: back to the future, shoes,
- Seen at: hackaday