Check out the Water Shade concept that sounds great in theory, but we do wonder the practicality of such a device. It is called that since it will uphold a shield of water around the fruit you placed within, doubling up as both a dish and cover simultaneously while keeping oxygen out to prevent the oxidization of your fruit that in turn will destroy all the precious vitamins which comes with the fruit. A built in detector will be able to know whether there is a hand approaching, deactivating the water barrier then. Just how much power does it need to run, and will it do so silently?
Next Story: Rolling walkers get electronic braking system
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept