The Bluetooth SIG might not be as famous as the FCC, but they are also a rich source of upcoming handsets, with the LG T325 being the latest model to be confirmed. After all, the group itself is responsible for setting Bluetooth standards. Targeting an August release in Europe, the LG T325 will keep up with the times by being a touchscreen phone, supporting Bluetooth connectivity (obviously) as well as 3G networks. Chances are it could come with a 3.2″ display, and might be marketed under the Cookie brand range. Only one thing to do – wait for LG to release an official statement on the smartphone’s existence. Just what operating system will this run on?
Next Story: HTC Ace known as Desire HD, Vision is Desire Z
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-22 LG G3 Screenshots Hint At New UI, 'Concierge Service'
- 2013-11-28 LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- 2013-09-13 LG-LS995 Receives Bluetooth Certification
- 2012-09-23 LG Tone+ Bluetooth stereo headset claims better call experience over 4G networks