We’re always trying to conserve energy and lower our electricity bills, and the Insic Wall Socket concept could go some way to helping us do just that. Looking every bit like your standard wall socket, the Insic Wall Socket is able to display a ring of light around the power plug, indicating the amount of standby electricity being used by your appliance, or even how much electricity is being used when fully utilized. With the figures bared before your very eyes, it shouldn’t be too hard for you to figure out which devices are costing you a lot of money to operate.
Next Story: Nufront aims to sell $250 ARM-based desktop PCs
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept