Want to mean business the next time you pull up at a board meeting? Then the Iron Man 2 Tony Stark Mark V Briefcase Replica should do you justice, since it has a resemblance to the movie version that ought to get testosterone-filled colleagues in the boardroom sit up and take notice. Inside, it will come with a genuine leather interior and a custom molded lazer cut EVA foam (which reads “STARK”), where the exterior features a movie accurate machined look, boasting brushed aluminum and durable red automotive paint alongside a couple of buckles that function as locks for additional privacy. It won’t come cheap though at $460 a pop, leaving only 1,000 units worldwide for purchase.
Next Story: LARK Up aims to wake you up gently
- 2014-03-19: HTC One To Make An Appearance In Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- 2014-02-27: President Obama: We Are Building Iron Man. Maybe.
- 2013-12-17: Get Your Own Iron Man Mark III Suit For Just $1,999
- 2013-11-19: TALOS “Iron Man” Suit For US Army Could Enter Testing By 2017
- 2013-11-18: 3D Printed Iron Man Helmet Opens And Closes Through Nodding Of Your Head
- 2013-10-10: US Military Looks To Tactical Assault Light Operator Suit (TALOS)
- 2012-07-16: Marvel unveils new armor for Iron Man 3
- 2010-04-23: Turn Yourself Into Iron Man Via Augmented Reality