A video exchange between the Russian President Dmitri Medvedev and state technology official Sergei Chemezov has surfaced, apparently discussing the country’s first ever domestically-developed 4G phone. If you check out the video (after the jump), you’ll immediately notice that the phone is designed to sport two displays, with the curved rear display looking very much like an E-Ink display. Apparently the phone will be made by Russian telecom firm Yota, and unfortunately at this point the phone in the video is just a nonfunctional dummy unit, but it’s definitely an interesting design.
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: 4g, dual-screen, phone, russia,
- Seen at: gizmodo