Kids these days tend to be a whole lot more demanding, with some of them demanding their “right” to own an iPhone simply because Jimmy next door has one. For parents who can afford it and want to spoil their little ones, how about getting the Woogie Huggable Case and Media Player for iPod touch and iPhone at the same time? Not only does it let your little one have a go at Angry Birds for the umpteenth time, it will also double up as a form of protection for your iPhone, keeping it safe from drool and food. For added effect, its integrated speaker will add more oomph to your experience with two AAA batteries powering everything. It ain’t that hard hitting on your pocket either, going for $19.99 each.
Of course, make sure you remove the iDevice before sending the Woogie for washing.
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-11-01: Speakal iKurv iPhone speaker dock looks futuristic
- 2011-09-29: Griffin MultiDock lets you charge and sync multiple iOS devices simultaneously
- 2011-09-27: Speakal iHog iPhone speaker dock is cute
- 2011-09-16: Altec Lansing iMT630 iPhone/iPod speaker dock
- 2011-08-17: iPhone-controlled Griffin HELO TC Helicopter now available