If you’re using the old Samsung Wave S8500 and want in on the keyboard-tracing fun, a leaked build of bada OS 1.2 (S8500XXJID) has surfaced that seems to bring keyboard-tracing input to the device. The input method is claimed to be from Swype, though some folks speculate that it may be Nuance’s T9 Trace instead. Still, regardless of which system it is, the ability to use a Swype-like input would be great. Other changes in this firmware include a new USB icon and performance improvements on the phone’s user interface and browser performance. The firmware is designed for the European version of the phone, so you might want to tread with caution if you plan on installing it.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2011-09-20 Samsung Bada OS to take open source route?
- 2010-05-20 Vodafone UK To Offer The Samsung Wave On June 1st
- 2010-09-21 Samsung Wave S8500 does 1 million unit sales in Europe