It looks like a color e-ink tablet was recently shown off at an exhibition in Germany that is about the size of an A4-sized paper. It’s unclear whether color e-ink will make it to a commercial drawing tablet in the future as the exhibition shows “the idea of a promising future of electronic ink for art, enabling us to meet a curious audience, ambitious artists and dynamic professionals,” according to The Digital Reader. SlashGear is reporting that it’s unclear who created the tablet and its color e-ink display, but sponsors for the exhibition include e-ink makers Bridgestone, Epson and Samsung.
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10 Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06 LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-06-27 Credit card gets E Ink display for safer online shopping experience
- 2011-05-17 Microsoft shows off new E-Ink tablets that can work with each other
- 2010-11-10 PocketBook IQ and 602 Android-Powered Low Cost Tablets Now Shipping for U.S.