We’re still waiting to get our mittens on the HTC Desire HD and now it seems that we’re inching closer to doing so. A device bearing the model number PD98120 has paid a visit to the FCC and it supports the WCDMA bands II and V, making it compatible with carriers such as AT&T, Bell, Telus and Rogers.
Considering that the original European version of the Desire HD had the model number of PD98100, it’s probably safe to guess that this is another variant of the device. AT&T subscribers out there, are you busy dreaming of this 4.3-inch Android-powered phone?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-02-18: HTC Desire HD caught running on Android 3.0 Honeycomb
- 2010-09-15: HTC Desire HD and Desire Z announced
- 2010-09-17: HTC Desire HD goes through the paces at the FCC