We’re still waiting to get our mittens on the HTC Desire HD and now it seems that we’re inching closer to doing so. A device bearing the model number PD98120 has paid a visit to the FCC and it supports the WCDMA bands II and V, making it compatible with carriers such as AT&T, Bell, Telus and Rogers.
Considering that the original European version of the Desire HD had the model number of PD98100, it’s probably safe to guess that this is another variant of the device. AT&T subscribers out there, are you busy dreaming of this 4.3-inch Android-powered phone?RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Android, at&t, bell, desire hd, FCC, HTC, htc desire hd, rogers, telus,