We’ve previously seen leaked pictures/renders of protective casings for Apple’s next-generation iPad (ipad 2). Now pictures and a video of a hands-on for the casing have surfaced, giving us a better idea of what to expect, assuming that the case design is accurate, of course.
It has been noted that it might look vaguely like the 2010 iPod touch, featuring a larger speaker at the back, and a hole just large enough to match the camera on the iPhone 4, albeit without a flash. There is also a fairly large cutout along the top edge of the case, causing folks to speculate that it might be space to allow the 3G antenna to be exposed. Apple’s next-generation iPad is expected to feature dual cameras, a faster dual-core processor and possibly a higher resolution display. Video after the jump.
Next Story: The world's first store for 3D printed goods
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2012-03-06: X-Doria: CampFire the outdoor case for your iPad 2
- 2012-01-25: Ballistic Tough Jacket keeps your iPad 2 safe
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-19: Pong iPad 2 Case and Cover claims to reduce radiation and make 3G better
- 2011-12-09: iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic