If you’re a fan of Star Wars, a fan of Lego, and you have trouble waking up, boy you’re going to be happy to hear what we have in store for you. Urban Outfitters has the Lego Star Wars fanboy’s ultimate clock. An alarm clock that’s made in the shape of the Darth Vader or his minions – the Stormtrooper! The Lego Star Wars clock is an 8″ figure that has an LCD clock in the middle of its chest to tell you the time when to wake up to catch your Star Wars reruns on TV. In addition to being an alarm clock, it is also fully poseable (however poseable a Lego figure can be) with movable arms and feet just like the real Lego toy! Too bad the Death Star is not included. Get one of these bad boys for $45.00 here. May the Force be with you?
Next Story: Zap Cane protects you from attackers
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!