Solebox and Reebok have come together to release the Solebox X Reebok Omnizone Pump which will be hitting the markets next year. The bulky hightop will also feature a range of lights which can be turned on and off, making you the toast among your friends who’re into shoe collecting as well. Of course, it would bode you well if you decide to wear this at night or in the evening since the LEDs will definitely be a whole lot more striking. After all, wearing it during the day will make you look like a kid, what with those blinking lights doing their job as you walk around the mall. You definitely won’t find futuristic automatic shoelaces with this pair, that’s for sure.
- 2012-07-18: spnKiX motorized shoes now available for $699
- 2012-07-05: 3D-printed shoes offer totally alien look
- 2012-03-22: ShopInstantShoe system offers custom fitted shoes in an instant
- 2012-02-23: Hooved shoes induce "Shut up and take my money already" syndrome
- 2011-12-14: Carbon Pro Team Shoes keep your feet cool