Minecraft has been the platform of some pretty amazing projects, where among them include a recreation of Bioshock’s Rapture to a life-sized Starship Enterprise. Well, how about bringing one of the all time video game greats to life in Minecraft? We’re talking about The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, where it has been crafted in-game and entirely by hand without the help of any external tools – now that is definitely dedication and a whole lot of sweat and tears. In total, 108 hours and 59 minutes were spent building a 512 x 512, 104 block simulacrum of Link’s overworld, with the genius behind this, Roman DeNu, looking to continue the project by recreating the Dark World as well, inclusive of the game’s interior that comprises of buildings, caves and dungeons. Now this is what we call hardcore!
- Sony Predicts The PS4 Will Outsell The PS3
- Nintendo Wii U Expected To Dominate Christmas Sales, According To Play.com
- EA Stocks Dip After Announcing Halt On Battlefield 4 DLCs
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Follow: diy, legend of zelda, minecraft, zelda,