[CES 2011] You have to admit that freebies are a great PR stunt and now Logitech is giving away five Logitech Revue Google TV set top boxes this week, one for each day of CES. Recently there have been rumors that the Revue was in the midst of a production halt, but Logitech did dispel those rumors. Folks who want to win it will need to keep an eye on Logitech’s Twitter account for instructions on how to win the units. The first four winners will be CES attendees, but the fifth unit will be given away on January 9th and can be won by anybody in the United States, which is definitely good news for readers out there.
Update: Logitech has confirmed that it’s giving away a total of 360 Revue units from Jan 5th to 8th, which is great news for folks who are looking for a freebie!
Next Story: OnStar coming to everybody via Best Buy
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2011-11-10: Logitech says no to Revue 2
- 2011-09-14: Logitech Revue now available for $90
- 2010-12-27: Logitech says Google did not request for Revue production halt
- 2010-10-12: Logitech Revue Gets Shipping Date
- 2010-11-10: Boxee Box Dissected Already, Similar Hardware To Logitech Revue