There have been plenty of reports and rumors on multi-touch gestures being implemented on Apple’s iPhone. Such a feature might be very useful on the iPad, as it has a much larger display, giving you plenty of room to swipe, but how useful would it be on the iPhone? Now someone out there has managed to get the multi-touch gesture feature running on his iPhone and you can check out a video demonstration of it after the jump. We’ll leave it to you to decide if you think it’s a good idea or not, but do let us know what you think of it via the comments section.
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Typo Keyboard Is An Upcoming Keyboard Case For The iPhone
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, multitouch,