You might be a fan of the Pandora open-source handheld gaming device, but the bad news is that it isn’t that easy to get your hands on one. While you might be more than happy to shell out the $350 and get on the pre-order waiting list, the bad news is that you might be standing in line for months. The good news is that if you happen to have some extra money stashed under your pillow, you’ll be able to skip the queue. It might not sound entirely polite, but if you’re willing to pay $500, you’ll be able to have the device shipped within a week and the OpenPandora chief has stated that some portion of that money will go towards supporting the project. Of course, at $500, you might want to get a 3DS or maybe even an iPad and load it up with games, but the choice is yours, of course.
- 2014-04-17 Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- 2014-04-07 University Of Maryland Explores Open Source Textbooks
- 2014-03-24 Nokia MixRadio First Global Music Streaming Service To Launch In China
- 2014-03-19 Pandora To Increase Monthly Subscription Fees Starting In May
- 2014-03-03 Pandora Confirms No CarPlay Support For Now
- 2014-01-15 Pandora iOS And Android Apps Now Offer Personalized Recommendations