Now there are a few angles from which you can approach this gizmo from, but at least there is one surety – this will help you go green in your efforts. First of all, you need to know that bars of soap are a whole lot more environmentally friendly when it comes to washing your hands, but they’re definitely messier and less convenient than liquid soaps. The soap grater solves this dilemma as you stick your bar of soap into a dispenser, where a pumping motion will shred the bar down to your hand, leaving you with enough soap to get those dirt and grime off your hands. Apart from that, it will also help you save soap in the long run, and imagine what would happen if the whole world users Nathalie Stampfli’s design? Let us keep our fingers crossed that this will be realized and hit the market soonest possible.
Next Story: NZXT Bunker prevents theft of USB devices
- Researchers Develop Minuscule Windmills That Could Charge Our Phones
- SolarCooler Keeps Your Drinks Cold By Harnessing The Power Of The Sun
- Parce, The First Intelligent Energy-Saving Smart Device In The World
- Woosh Water Station Takes A Second Look At Drinking Fountain
- ROHM Solid Hydrogen Source Fuel Cell