The folks over at Crunch Gear recently met up with Jeroen Mol, a developer at BeyondReality and shot a video demonstration of their upcoming Augmented Reality game – AC 130. Slated to arrive on Android phones later this month, this airplane shooter puts you in the cockpit of a fighter plane taking out enemies and targets. The 3D battlefield is generated just by pointing the phone’s camera at a dollar bill (it can be any currency), and the aiming cursor is moved around by the user moving the phone’s camera around the same bill. It’s quite hard to describe how it works, but catch the video after the break and you’ll see what I mean. Definitely one of the most creative ways I’ve seen a dollar bill being used in an AR game.
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- iFruit App For Windows Phone 8 Now Available
- Follow: Android, ar, augmented reality, game,