A RIM (Research In Motion) representative has claimed in a video (which you can watch after the jump) that the BlackBerry PlayBook is capable of supporting Android applications, even though it runs on a QNX-based OS. This might just be the thing to ensure even more people jump aboard the PlayBook bandwagon when it arrives, since gaining access to the second-largest mobile development ecosystem would definitely provide RIM’s new platform with a massive start from the beginning thanks to the plethora of apps available on Android Market at the moment. Having said that, if you were to purchase just one tablet this year, what would your choice be?
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Follow: Android, android apps, blackberry, blackberry playbook, playbook, research in motion, RIM,