Some audiophiles will say that your ears will definitely appreciate the warm sound of a vinyl record compared to the cold audio of an MP3 file, no matter how high its bitrate is. This conceptual stereo handles vinyl records, and it looks far out – as though it was pulled out from some sort of Star Trek movie set. Known as the Dala, it will bring together the best of both worlds – merging the old school tech of a vinyl turntable alongside cutting edge speakers which boast thin membrane drivers. The speakers that you see above are its “wings”, where each of the fins are differently sized to handle individual range of frequencies. Anyone else apart from us want to see this materialize as an actual piece of audio equipment instead of just being a concept?
Next Story: Mazda MX-0 concept looks old school but sleek
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept