Some folks seem to think that LEDs make everything better and that’s probably the reason why we’ve discovered this LED dog collar. We probably don’t need to explain what this is to you, but it’ll make it a lot harder for your dog to hide from you at night. The collar sports 5 blue LEDs and is powered by an attiny2313 microcontroller, allowing the light sequences to be changed or added easily. The collar is powered by three AAA batteries and you can check out a video of it in action after the jump.
Next Story: Google wants to help you plan your wedding
- 2014-04-17: New LED Lamps Could Help Save Money, Improve Safety
- 2013-12-16: Philips' SlimStyle LED Bulb Available Jan. 2 For Under $10
- 2013-12-04: NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- 2013-10-24: Philips Introduces LED Lighting System To Help Comfort Intensive Care Patients
- 2013-10-20: China Introduces Li-Fi Bulb That Lets You Go Online